Botanical Flow Hemp Oil Moisturizer is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. Hemp oil protects the skin from excessive moisture loss, revitalizes and nourishes it. In addition to this oil, its formula includes natural extracts of:
What is it:
Naturally, what you need. Therefore, it serves to nourish the skin and give it a feeling of uninterrupted hydration. Its also good for all skin types, but it is especially effective if you have a dry and delicate complexion. Additionally, its composed of natural ingredients, and where you will not find parabens, silicones or artificial colors in it.
It contains 95% natural ingredients, the remaining 5% guarantees its durability.
Active ingredients: hemp oil, sage extract, goji extract, “omega plus” oil complex: sunflower, corn, sesame, macadamia, olive oil, betaine.
The hemp oil contained in it, made from the medicinal variety of hemp, is one of the most valuable oils in the world. Therefore, it protects the skin against moisture loss, regenerates, nourishes and improves the skin condition.
How can I buy Botanical Flow Moisturizer with Hemp Oil online?
You can buy the Botanical Flow Moisturizer with Hemp Oil here in our online CBD store. Simply select the quantity of items you wish to purchase above and click on “Add to cart”. The items will be added to your shopping cart and you can continue adding more CBD products, or go directly to the payment.
To which countries can Botanical Flow Moisturizer with Hemp Oil be delivered?
We currently deliver throughout Europe. Place your order today and in a few days you can enjoy one of the best quality CBD creams available in the world today.
What is the delivery time of the Botanical Flow Moisturizer with Hemp Oil effect?
The delivery time of our Botanical Flow Moisturizer with Hemp Oil depends on your location. Usually, we ship to all of Spain in 3-5 days and to the rest of Europe in 5-7 days. Before confirming your purchase in our online CBD store, you will be provided with different delivery options and you will be asked to select the delivery time and the price of your choice.
What payment options are available to buy Botanical Flow Moisturizer with Hemp Oil online?
We offer secure payment by credit card through Servired / RedSys.
Is CBD legal in the European Union?
All hemp used in the production of Canalanza CBD products comes from certified seeds by the EU. Cultivation of hemp in the European Union is legally permitted by not exceeding the limits in the content of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) of 0,2% established by the European Union, in the Regulation (EU) No. 1307 / 2013 of the European Parliament and of the 17 Council of December 2013.
What are the ingredients of Botanical Flow Moisturizer with Hemp Oil?
hemp oil, sage extract, goji extract, “omega plus” oil complex: sunflower, corn, sesame, macadamia, olive oil, betaine.
FREE SHIPPING FROM 50€
UK & EUROPE SHIPPING